Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Friday, November 23, 2012

Silent Stressful Moments

We are dealing again with Caleb getting upset and not knowing why. It makes you feel, as a parent so helpless. I would love for him to be able to tell me what hurts or other things, like: what makes you upset, what's your favorite color, what's on your mind, hear you call me mommy, tell me how your day at school was, what do you want to be for Halloween, what do you want from Santa, what do you like to eat, what do you want to do, or just sit and talk with me. I would just love to hear the random thoughts on his mind. So next time when you get annoyed with your child asking 'why?' nonstop,or being a chatterbox, enjoy it. Be happy they can communicate with you. Don't take it for granted.

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: