Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Sunday, November 18, 2012

Parade and Tummy Trouble

So Caleb had a rough start to the parade but settled in and really liked it. He was smiling and everything. He didn't feel 'safe' enough to stand, so Brian and I took turns holding him and Camrynand he did great. It was emotional for Brian and I to see Caleb enjoy something that we knew he would love if he could get over the fear of it. We had a great time.


We went out to dinner lastnight and Caleb started to get really sleepy. At first we thought maybe he was tired, which is odd for Caleb. He cant tell us what's wrong, which is hard for us as we want to help him and him be able to tell us if he doesn't feel good or tired, etc. By the time our meal came, he was laying in my lap and fell asleep. When we were almost done with dinner he started dry heaving at the table. We quickly left and he had a tough ride home. We got him on the couch and he relaxed somewhat and got some sleep. He seems better as the day goes on, but we aren't sure what's going on with him. We were supposed to go to a bday party today for my best friend's daughter, but I didn't want to take him and possibly get everyone sick for the holiday. Could this be a tummy bug, GI bug, other GI issues, thyroid? We don't know. I just wish my lil boy could talk to me. Just to say 'mommy I'm tired' or ' my tummy hurts' or just to tell me what's on his mind. Yes I'm having one of those moments. It will be fine. Just wish I could do more to help him communicate.

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: