Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Friday, November 16, 2012

Signing

Hi all!  We continue to work on signing with Caleb as we want him to be verbal but yet have the capability to sign when he can't get his thought across.  We have been working on the ASL sign for I love you. not the easiest of signs.  Lastnight before bed, Caleb signed it back to me and said 'I love you' when I signed it and said it to him.  Truly and awesome moment.  These are the little things in your life that mean so much and put things into perspective.  I am so proud of my little boy.  He is such a fighter I have learned so much from him, he has taught me so much.  Thank you bubbers!

We are trying something big tonight, we are trying the Christmas parade for Caleb and Camryn tonight.  Caleb watched parades on the computer while he was sick, but has yet to see one.  I am not sure how he will handle this.  It may be way to much, sensory-wise, but we have to try to give him that opportunity.  He may not like the noise and crowd and we may leave as quick as we got there, but I hope he gives it a chance and sees a band or two.  I think he will like it, if we can just get him to stick it out and see the parade.  Wish us luck and keep him in your thoughts tonight that such a wonderful thing, doesn't scare him.

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: