Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cross One Doctor Off the List

Well, Caleb's urine tests came back fine, so Nephrology has discharged Caleb from their care.  That is one doctor on the list of many that he won't have to see, unless something should arise. 

I took Caleb's heart monitor off when I got home from work yesterday and packed it up to send it back to Children's.  I said a prayer over the package praying for no dropped p waves and for a normal result.  We should know something in about two weeks.

I received an email from Duke that they received his blood and have started tests on it.  Hopefully, we will hear from them in about two weeks, as well, and praying it is good news.

I will call Children's later today to see if the xray or growth bloodwork are back yet and also to schedule Caleb's next surgery.  He has to get his teeth cleaned and capped.  He had such bad reflux when he was a baby from all the medical issues that it destroyed his teeth and he has also ground them down by grinding his teeth a lot.  They will also be putting in a set of tubes during this surgery as well.

I will update more as I find out more. 

Have a great day!!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: