Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Monday, December 12, 2011

The Wheels on the Bus

Well, I talked the transportation director and it didn't go as I had hoped.  Unfortunately, he believes that the buses cannot make it down our street and he 'has never sent a bus down this street in the 30 years he has been with the department'.  So where does this leave us.  I am conflicted.  I think riding the bus is a good experience for independence, but the in the same regard he has a harder time walking with the winter gear on, a bit harder for his balance issues.  I just wonder if I should start dropping him off again and picking him up until spring.  Bummer, but it may be necessary! 

More updates soon!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: