Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GI Bug

Yuck, so the dreaded GI bug hit our house. Yuck. However, we aren't sure if Caybay got it or not. Let me explain. So Caleb was on Augmentin for his ear infection and last friday I gave it to him and he gagged/dry heaved about a half hour after I gave it to him and then slept for a bit, and then did not have an appetite at all until later that evening. Then Brian, Camryn, and I all started vommitting on Sunday. We orginially attributed Caleb's episode on Friday to his antibiotic, but now wonder if he had the GI bug. I pray that it was and that he has already gone through it and that is it. Poor kiddos, RSV and then the GI bug. This winter has been a rough one for many. I, as well as I know many of you out there, are praying for Spring to come soon. However, from the looks of the forecasts I think we have a long wait. BOO! Well I continue to pray that Friday's episode for Caybay was his episode of the GI Bug. I also pray for germ-free ending to this winter!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: