Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One to Five

So I am going to try to update this blog a lot more. The posts may be shorter but I am hoping that will allow me to post more often, when i have a moment or two during the day. So there may be multiple posts for a day ;).

So I picked up Caleb from school today ( I love saying that ) and he was as always all smiles. His teacher told me that once again he had a great day and he VERBALLY counted from one to five! He's amazing. I knew he could do it as I caught him once at home counting but when he noticed I was watching he stopped-little stinker. He also gave his Valentine's to his classmates today ;).
That's all for now!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: