Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Thursday, February 10, 2011

SSI should be ashamed and embarassed

So I called to check on the status of the Waiver for Caleb and couldn't of course get a hold of his rep, because she has already left for the day. I asked the rep who was on the phone if a letter had been mailed out regarding if the waiver was appealed or denied and guess what SURPRISE SURPRISE she hasn't mailed out a letter yet, which means she hasn't looked at the Waiver like she promised last week after she found it after she lost it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! This is ridiculous. Of course, I asked to speak with a manager/supervisor and noone was available. Isn't that convenient. I am so mad right now I am shaking. How can they do this?!?!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: