Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Sunday, February 24, 2013

Another tummy bug

Well, another tummy bug has managed to go through our house.  This would be number three for this winter.   Yuck.  We cannot wait for spring to come.  
I have officially terminated my Facebook account, which in turn does not allow me to update Caleb's page.  So all updates will be here.  This is where I started the updates, and want to return to this page as this page can be saved for Caleb to read about his progress later in life. 
I, however, have been wanting to make this page as well as Caleb's sister's page more private.   So if anyone out there knows anyone who writes code.  I need help to make a password for the blogs.  
Well, please stop back and feel free to leave comments, as those will be saved over time as well. 
Thanks all four checking in.  Stay healthy.   Be kind to one another. 
God Bless you all!!
God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: