Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Make a Wish!!

Great News! I just get off the phone with the Make a Wish Foundation and they are going to grant Caleb a wish. This is so exciting. We had thought about doing this while Caleb was at Duke for his transplant, but honestly, he was so sick and fighting for his life that it wasn't the best time. We finally filled out the beginning paperwork a couple weeks ago and I got a call this morning letting us know that he has been approved and can MAKE A WISH! We are so thrilled. If anybody deserves it this little boy does! We still aren't sure what his wish will be as Caleb can't verbalize a wish, so that it a lot of pressure on Brian and I that we pick the right wish. Our meeting with Make A Wish is next Tuesday, so I will keep you all updated on the progress and if we come up with a wish....

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb!!

5 comments:

Lisa and her daddy said...

Congratulations! That's great news. We can't wait to hear what your wish is!

Victoria Nelson said...

First of all, congrats on make a wish! It is well deserved and can't wait to hear what u guys do. Second, I am in love with caleb! He is such a fighter!!! I can't believe I haven't come across ur site sooner. I would love to be linked on ur blog. Thank u for checking in and praying for my family.
Sincerely
Victoria
Ps what came of calebs in fection? How did they clear it and how long did it take?

Crystal M. said...

Everytime I read this (here or on facebook) I just cry!! I think its the best thing in the world. Eva's wish was perfect for her and the family. I really think some special therapy room or something like that for him would be great. You will get papers asking where, what, or I want to be... and your wish granter will sit down with you all and help you find the best wish for Caleb.
I cannot wait to hear what you picked and when its all going to happen.
I think I am as excited for you as you are...hee hee!!
Love you guys,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!!! I can't wait to hear what you choose!!!!!!

The Fab Ford Fam said...

Yay Caleb! If anyone deserves as wish, it's him. Can't wait to hear how the meeting goes!

Happy Easter!

God Bless Caleb!