Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jen found the story on Dr. Markert on GMA's website

Jen found the story on Dr. Markert on GMA's website.

Per Jen's email:
Hey Caleb Fans-

If you have checked Caleb's Blog, the story that I saw this morning on GMA is on the website now. If you go to the link below there is a section in the middle of the page that says "Videos" and the top section is for today. About 3 boxes down there is a small orange "+" sign in a box. Click on it and it will open up more stories. Scroll down a few until you see a story titled "One Doctor's Miracle Solution" with a picture of a beautiful little girl. There you will find the segment from this morning and get to see the woman who so diligently fought for and cared for our amazing Caleb!! It was kind of cool to finally be able to put a face to the name of the woman who, with her medical knowledge and Caleb's parent's undying love and devotion, turned this boy's life around!! It was so cool when I saw it this morning and even more cool the second time around when I watched it on the web when I wasn't trying to track down Sarah.&nb sp; Boy do I sometimes miss those days from college when I could just yell down the hall to her to change the channel when something cool was on, HA!! HA!! I believe I understood them to say that there would be more on this story tonight on Nightline on ABC. I have my DVR set just in case!! God Bless you all! God Bless Caleb!! God Bless Dr. Markert!!

http://abcnews.go.com/gma

"One Doctor's Miracle Solution"

In God's Love-
Jen


God Bless you all!!
God Bless Jen!!

God Bless Caleb!!

No comments: