Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Thursday, January 09, 2014

Merry Christmas.

Hey all.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  
I want to apologize to all the faithful readers for my sparse updates the last few years.   It was easier to update in Facebook.   But I realize a better diary of sorts is  kept here for Caleb in the future.  I hope all of our faithful Facebooks will follow us over to this blog and comment here like you did on Facebook.   
Again, I am sorry for the few posts but get ready WE ARE BACK.  
So what better way to start back but to give you all a video of some pics from Christmas.   
Enjoy.  
Check back often for updates and please comment. 
God Bless you all!!
God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: