Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Saturday, January 25, 2014

Let it Snow!

Good morning Team Caleb.  We are getting some snow here.  I am trying to find some warm shoes and clothes for the kids so they can go out and play.   Hoping it isn't too much sensory wise for Caleb.   We will see.  Trust me I will take tons of pics :). 
I do want to share a pic of Caleb doing his homework earlier this week.  He is doing great.  He has such an amazing team that works with him at his school.   
He is definitely trying to talk in more sentences.  Absolutely amazing.  Sometimes they aren't always clear but in time he will get there.   
I am so proud of him. He is amazing.   
Have a great day everyone.  
Stop back for snow pics.  
God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: