Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Friday, January 11, 2013

Thank You..Again

Hi all, I just wanted to say thank you..again.  Yesterday and still today have been emotional for me, I find myself tearing up still on occasion.  Which is fine, I have to process it all and then come out swinging, like a friend told me.  I think I cry because I feel so bad for him, that it is another thing that he has to overcome, which he will.  Come hell or high water, Brian, Camryn, and I will help Caleb through this.  We have a wonderful support system of family and friends.  But once again, I consider all of our friends, family.  You all are truly amazing.  I got texts, messages on facebook, etc from you all showing your support.  A couple months back someone made a rude comment to me questioning the genuine friendships of our support system and I got so upset.  I look back now and realize that that individual was just jealous.  How could you not be.  Brian, Caleb, Camryn, and I are surrounded by a huge army, Team Caleb.  I cannot thank you all enough. 

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: