Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart

As Keith, the gentleman who threw the steak fry along with his wife Jess, posted a thank you letter in our local paper today I couldn't help be overcome with emotions when thinking about the steak fry. 

I have thought about it every day since it occurred, sometimes many time a day.  I cannot begin to express how much that meant to my family.  When I used to live with Caleb in the hospital I would find most of my day filled with silent prayers.  One of which, would be that he would one day get to meet all of you, all of those that reached out to me and my family when we were scared to death for Caleb and what he was facing.  You didn't forget either, you all stood right by and have for six years.  I..cannot thank you enough.  I was asked to say a few words at the steak fry and I wanted to bring up what I prayed for but when I looked out at all of you, I started to cry and the words just didn't come out.  Thank you all, you have lifted Caleb and my family in prayer for six years and I cannot thank you enough.  You have stood right by us, and have taken every step with us.  Thank you.  You have given us courage and strength and looking at all of you at the steak fry I was soooooo overwhelmed.  Thank you FAMILY, you are FAMILY.  I have to admit, I would love to see you all again, I promise I won't cry..okay maybe not!  Thank you family!  God Bless you all!!  God Bless Team Caleb!!

I want to thank Keith and Jessica Bell for throwing the steak fry.  They barely knew us when  they started planning this, and being the amazing and generous people they are, they did this for us.  I am truly humbled by their generosity.  You two are simply amazing.  Thank you Keith and Jess so so much! 

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: