Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Friday, October 05, 2012

Prayers Would Be Appreciated

Hi all, I am asking for prayers. 

I called Caleb's cardiologist yesterday to see if the results were in from his heart monitor he wore for 24 hours.  The preliminary read was back and the nurse read it to me on the phone.  She said 'occasional low amplitude of the P waves and difficult to read'.  She then told me the doctor could have been more detailed in her summary and I agreed.  I asked her if she could have the doctor call me as if there is an issue with him dropping P waves this is something you don't sit on.  The nurse agreed and sent the doctor an email while I was on the phone with her.  She did let me know that the doctor is not in on Friday so if she didn't call me back on Thursday night, chances are that we wouldn't hear anything until Monday.  I almost started crying when I was on the phone with her out of fear and scared about another possible surgery on Caleb's heart and worry for my little boy.  I am asking all of you to please pray that the test, although some waves looked low were strong and his heart is working fine and he doesn't need surgery.  Please pray.  Thank you so much.

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: