Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eye Appointment Clarification and Just a Note

So first things first. I wanted to clarify more on the eye appointment. While we were there yesterday the doctor did mention the word 'fistula' when talking about the possible present puncta. I wasn't understanding her explanation so I asked one of our friends and she explained it to me this way. 'A fistula is an abnormal connection between two body parts, can be due to disease or surgery. Apunctual fistula could be just a blind tube into the lid that isn't draining into the nose like it is supposed to or it could be an abnormal connection' Thanks Sarah (Evan -fellow CHARGEr and Trevor's mommy) for the explanation. So I assume if they wonder if it is a fistula that they will figure out what is going on when they look at it in the OR and go from there.

Also, I just wanted to make a small note. It made me sad to once again come across how ignorant some adults are. I have always been very sensitive to the respect handicapped and disabled indivuals deserve from others, as I think most of us are. I saw a comment on FB yesterday, followed by more disrespectful comments regarding a handicapped individual. These comments came from 'adults'. It makes me sad that people behave like this. These are parents, professional individuals, etc. I just don't understand what goes through people's minds to believe that the rude things that come out of their mouths regarding another HUMAN BEING are justified. I am sick to my stomach about it and it has bothered me. Sorry just waned to share my experience. If you hear someone making rude comments about a handicapped/disabled individual remind them we are all HUMAN! I really hope those individuals realize how hurtful their comments can be!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: