Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch (UPDATED)

Hi all, I hope everyone is enjoying this month's festivities. We were able to go to a pumpkin patch recently,first time for Caleb. We had to move quick though as a storm was moving in.


Caleb started smiling when he saw all the pumpkins. He eventually walked around a little bit holding my hand and he did great. We picked out two pumpkins, which we later carved. He was in shock at that whole process too. He was so cute watching Brian and I when we carved the pumpkins.

Well, Caleb is still fighting his nasty cold. He is on another round of antibiotics. Poor guy. Hoping he can shake this cold soon! He is supposed to get his next round of shots/immunizations next week, but I am not sure if he will if he is still sick!

Caleb got to dress up for school for Halloween this year, he is spiderman! He won't wear the hood as Caleb is really averted to any type of hat, which will make dressing this winter difficult. But he kept his costume on all day and he looked very cute! I only got pictures of him at school with my phone, so I will take more Halloween night with my camera to post on the blog. He looks so cute as Spidey!

A couple of our friends are going trick or treating at our local zoo tonight. I would love to take Caleb but I am not sure if it is the best idea. One, he hates to wear hats and unless I can figure out some way to keep a hat on his head (even the ones that have the Velcro strap he manages to take off) it is a definite 'no go' as he has to stay warm especially with still having his cold. Two, I am not sure how he will react to that many people and the 'fright' aspect. So it looks like I am leaning towards a 'no go' as of right now. :(
As far as social security, I have contacted many local politicians and only two responded and were not a great deal of help. So needless to say I don't feel a strong urge to hit the polls this Tuesday to vote. Such a change for me as I used to be so big into politics. Anyway, we are filling out the paperwork to file the appeal. Praying they approve our appeal and don't make us pay the money back.
UPDATE: Got a letter of response in the mail today from Senator Rockefeller in regards to Caleb's SSI. I have to sign a form to allow him to look at the info, per the Privacy Act. WOOHOO I hope he can help us! He has helped or tried to help in any way every time I have asked! Thank you Senator Rockefeller!
I also wanted to say a quick thank you. I often wonder if I thank everyone enough. You all have been so wonderful to our family through the past four years. We are truly grateful for the emotional and physical support you all have provided for our family. It has meant so much and continues to mean so much to us. I thank you all for understanding our situation and our special circumstances. Thank you so much!
Well all, I have an itty bit waking up wanting to be fed. I will post Halloween pics as soon as I can!
God Bless you all!!
God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: