Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another infection?

So Caleb has had about three colds since the start of the school year. Unfortunately, this last one seems like it is a little harder for him to kick. This cold started about a couple weeks ago after we had a trip to the ER after he had a reaction to a vaccine. Which, I would love to note is the first ER trip that did not result in a life-flight! How about that for a milestone?!? Back to the cold..we were hoping to attend a Family Fun Night this evening at Caleb's school as Bri and I were so excited to attend something like this and see how Caleb plays with other kiddos and just to be able to go to something like that is a big deal to us as not to long ago we weren't sure we would be able to do something like this due to Caleb's medical condition. Well needless to say, Caleb has been running a fever off and on and we just got back from the hospital to get some chest x-rays and we will see the doctor this evening to try to figure out what is causing the fevers (as he still can't tell us where he doesn't feel well) and to try to get him some help to get rid of this cold. Looks like we will have to wait until the next family fun night.

Also, Caleb's school pictures came back. His teacher was so excited to show me the picture when I dropped Caleb off at school on Monday. I couldn't believe my eyes the pictures were perfect.

He didn't hide his face and he smiled, of course I did hear from a little birdie that his teacher and aide worked very hard to get him to smile like he did and not to hide. Thanks ladies! There is still a little evidence of his black eye that he got from a fall in school, but we don't mind. He looks great! So I held it together and then when I got back to the car from dropping him off I started crying. I remember praying for things such as this when Caleb was so sick in the hospital. Thank you Caleb for fighting so hard when you were sick. We love you and are so proud of all of your accomplishments. Keep it up lil man! We love you!

Thanks for checking in on Caybay!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

1 comment:

imthenoni said...

OMG!!! I can't believe how much he's grown and how bright his smile was. You go Caleb!!!