Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Brian

Happy 32nd Birthday Brian. We love you soooooo much and miss you unbelievably. We hope you have a blast today. Caleb wanted me to tell you that he is glad you like the balloons and that he loves you very much!! I love you babe!!

As far as Caleb's labs, they improved a little bit in regards to his electrolytes. However, his DIC panel (clotting factors) have dropped and they are not sure why. They gave him some FFP (fresh frozen plasma) to help him with the clotting factors and are starting him back on Vitamin K to help him with this also. Again, they are puzzled as to why his labs look like they do.

God Bless Caleb!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless Caleb indeed!!! Wish I could be there to give you a big hug, Sade - can you feel it anyway?!?!

Much love to all of you - and a special Happy Birthday to Brian - your sacrifice for your family is amazing!!

Chris XOXO

Crystal M. said...

Happy birthday to one of the worlds greatest daddys, and we continue to pray for Caleb!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Brian! And Sarah, I continue to be amazed at your strength. Caleb is blessed to have both of you and it shows by how wonderful he looks in your video!

Each of you are always in my thoughts and I am praying you get answers, and a thymus, very soon!

Take care and give Caleb a hug for me!

Amanda G

amy and mighty max said...

I think of you often...and I am hoping there is soon an upward swing on this crazy rollercoaster ride.

Take care of you too, ok Sarah?

Love, Amy and Max