Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Warm Wishes

Good Morning Team Caleb,

I just wanted to post a small update.  Things are going well (knock on wood-those who know me personally know I literally do knock now). 

I wanted to share a photo with you. 

We wanted to wish you and years a very Merry Christmas!  We chose to stop sending out Christmas cards a couple years ago and donate what money we would spend on cards to the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and the Ronald McDonald house.  The Christmas cards are starting to be mailed and I wanted to send ours via the internet :)  So Merry Christmas Team Caleb.  We love you all!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: