Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Thursday, December 18, 2014

Clinic Time

That time of year has come.. to schedule clinic appointments.  With all the docs Caleb sees it takes us two full days to see all his docs in clinic.  We were fortunate to be able to move ENT to a local doctor who is not intimidated by Caleb and his CHARGE syndrome.  Caleb did great and I am so happy we switched to this local doctor.  Caleb does need new tubes so he will have that done in January at our local hospital.  Every procedure he has had prior (50+) have either been at Children's or Duke so this is a new territory for us.  I will post the surgery date when we have it. 

Also, I found an old news story they did on Caleb on CD however, I can't get it to upload to the blog, as soon as I can figure it out I will post it.

We went to Polar Express this past weekend as well.  I will upload those pictures tomorrow.  I was thinking about while driving for
work today and thought I would share.

Have a great evening everyone.

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: