Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Monday, March 03, 2014

Verbal Moment

 I love when Caleb has a big 'verbal' moment.  I just caught him singing a whole verse from No more Monkies Jumping on the Bed.   A WHOLE verse.   I tried not to acknowledge as if he saw me looking he would get embarrassed and stop.  I sat and listened and smiled.   Beautiful sounds.  Beautiful.  


God Bless you all!!


God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!   



1 comment:

Mette Joensen said...

Dear Caleb and family.
I just found your blog, and will look forward to follow you.
I too have a son (Mads) with CHARGE and DiGeorge. He is now 3 years old and had a thymus transplant in London, January 2012. We have been out of the hospital for a year now, and Mads is doing well.
Just wanted to say Hi. :-)
I have been looking to find other thymus transplanted children, just to maybe exchange experiences...
We live in Copenhagen, Denmark.
All my best wishes for you all.