Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Thursday, March 08, 2012

Another Great Moment

There are days when things I taught Caleb days or even months ago, just start snapping in that little mind of his.  Today, he picked up the magna doodle and began to draw circles, then looked at me and signed and said 'caterpillar'.  It was exactly how I have showed him, starting many months ago, to draw a caterpillar.  I calmly (as if you get excited he will get upset and stop-sensory thing) said 'yes caterpillar' and was screaming inside.  He smiled so big.  I then said 'where are the caterpillar's eyes?' He then drew them and did the same for the caterpillars mouth and nose when asked.  I was so happy!  ahhhhh.  What a moment.  I am still smiling.  So proud of him.

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: