Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PLEASE Any Help Would Be Great PLEASE

HI all,
So the SSI overpayment saga continues.  We recently received a letter from the SSI office in response to a inquiry placed on our behalf.  SSI's letter was full of untruths and I can't believe how much they have lied.  It is pretty much a letter than does not have one ounce of truth in it.  I am sick to my stomach about it.  They aren't even aware as to where our case stands, i.e. how many appeals we have filed.  They want me and Brian to come in on Friday for what I feel will be a CYA session for them.  I am really sick of being screwed with by this office.  If ANYONE out there knows of an attorney that can be by our side at this meeting we would greatly appreciate any help!  PLEASE!  We are being asked to pay back A LOT of money that is not our error!  Again, PLEASE, we would appreciate any help.  It makes me sad that I am begging for help but I feel like Brian and I can't help our case as much as maybe someone who knows the law and who can see how this has been so mishandled!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: