Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Monday, February 27, 2012

Ahhh Music to My Ears

Hi all, I just wanted to post something great that just happened.  So Caleb does know a lot of signs and words. One of which is momma.   But whenever he wants me he always says 'hi', even if I am not looking, to get my attention.  Just five minutes ago, I was working on some of my stuff for 31 on the computer and I  heard him yelling 'momma, momma' from the other room.  I looked in the room and he was saying momma and signing it, and he wanted me!  He has never done this!  I was so happy that he understands this is the way to get my attention.  I hope he continues to do so!  It was so great to hear my little boy yell for his momma.  WAY TO GO CALEB!!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: