Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Little Privacy Please

So I have decided to make this blog private. It is the right thing to do. I actually have been wanting to do this for about a year or so. So I am gonna try it. Unfortunately, Blogger doesn't give you the option of making a screename and password when arriving at the blog, like other sites like WordPress does. Blogger allows you to 'invite' people to view the blog. To invite people, I will need your email address and then from their you will receive an invite email from Blogger to join Caleb's blog. So if you want to continue to view Caleb's blog please send me your email to, sarah_hlebiczki@comcast.net. I will be setting this up very soon! Thanks everyone!

Have a great day!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb!!

No comments: