Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Line Pulled

Fortunately, Caleb's wonderful Dr., Dr. Frangiskakis, called today and after I described to her how the line looked and where he was in his course in antibiotics we decided to pull the PICC line. So needless to say, after I got off the phone with her it was pulled. Again, we will have to watch him closely and pray that over the next couple days he does not present with an infection. Even though this is a nervous time as we are watching him closely and praying for no infection; it is also a big step for Caleb. . . this is the first time we are going to try to not re-place a central line. If he does okay without a central line, this would be the first time he would be without one since he was 6 months old.

Also, many of you have been sending me emails asking about the Immune Tests results...we still haven't heard anything. I am hoping we are going to hear something soon and praying that it is good news! I promise as soon as I hear anything I will post the results!

Again, thank you all for the emails, prayers, and concern.

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb!!

1 comment:

Crystal M. said...

I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. I would be wonderful if you can keep it out for good now.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva