Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Saturday, December 20, 2008

Line Update and a Video

Well the line still looks about the same and unfortunately due to the frequent dressing changes his skin that is underneath the dressing is very irritated also. Poor guy! So dressing changes are pretty painful for him because you use alcohol to clean the site. However, it does look slightly less red than lastnight when I put Caleb into bed. So I am praying that the redness continues to lessen!

We drew blood for Caleb's Immune Tests on Tuesday so hopefully we will hear in a month that his Immune System is working! We are praying that the third time is a charm!

I have a little video below that I thought everyone would enjoy. It is not the best quality as I took it with my cell phone, but I thought everyone would want to see! Enjoy!

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great standing Caleb - I hope the immune testing comes back with a good result. Happy Holidays to you all.

Love from the Weir Family
(New Brunswick, Canada)

PS - HE is getting so BIG!!!

Crystal M. said...

That is so wonderful great job Caleb!! He is getting so big, I was looking at Eva's babysite last night that I have on a CD Rom and I have been fallowing little Caleb for so long I can not beleive how long its been. What a special little guy!!
I hoe all the test come back with good news.
Love and prayers,
Crystal and Eva
PS Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Pure Delight!!! Hope the line continues to improve!!

Merry Christmas to each of you and your loving family!!

Love-
Chris XOXO