Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Monday, December 13, 2010

A lot Going on and A family in Need UPDATED

Hello all, well I did have some updates but I think I really need to tell you about a local family in need. I went to school with the father of this family and he is a wonderful man and his family really needs our help. I know all of you that read this blog are wonderful people so please spread the word about the loss this family has suffered.
Jason Koegler and his family (wife Sarah and two sons Will and Campbell) house burned down lastnight and they lost pretty much everything including their Christmas gifts. A website has been set up where they are collecting clothes and toys for the family. I am not sure on the sizes for the parents but I do know the boys wear 4T and 5T and size 12 and 10 shoes. Here is the website were they will be adding more info. But I do know that like some of you, if you live far away they are accepting monetary gifts too. Please visit this website and help this family.
http://koeglerfund.wordpress.com/
God Bless the Koegler Family!!
UPDATE
So the family needs gift cards more than anything. Places like Old Navy, Target, and Walmart. Please follow this link to send gift cards. http://koeglerfund.com/

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb and Camryn!!

No comments: