Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Labs

First, I want to thank everyone for the emails and comments regarding our nursing issues. The drama continues with that situation, how ridiculous.

Anyway, I couldn't post any sooner about the labs because SUPRISE been without a nurse since Monday. But the labs didn't look too bad on Thursday. So Caleb was scheduled for another increase in feeds and a decrease in his TPN on Saturday. We went ahead with that wean and stools so far don't look too bad (knock on wood). I am interested to see what his labs look like tomorrow. I should draw them around 11:00 and hopefully get some results tomorrow afternoon.

Speaking of tomorrow ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN. We love you. Caleb and I are so blessed to have Brian in our lives. He is a wonderful father, husband, and friend.

I will try to post tomorrow about Caleb's labs but I am going to try to make Bri some dinner, and for those of you who know how well I cook . . .it may take a couple attempts. HAHA

Again, thank you all for checking in on us.

God Bless you all!!

God Bless Caleb!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I just logged on after months to see how you all are. I am so amazed!!! He is absolutely beautiful. One handsome little man. I loved seeing the video. You are one beautiful and wonderful mother. If the love you have for that little boy get him better, he would be healthy in one second. I can't imagine how hard this is on all of you but you all! are amazing role models. God bless and we pray for you all. Kisses to you all,
Renee and family

Crystal M. said...

That is wonderful news! I am so happy for all of you and I hope you all can enjoy a wonderful birthday with Brian.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

Hope the dinner went well!